Thursday, August 13, 2015

August 13, 2015

So .... updates ... let's see....

I had a meeting with PELA business group about funding for Katt's Kritters. It went ok ... learned a few things, got some positive feedback and info, but also got some not so nice to hear info. But all is not lost ... watch this space! A quick visit at Total Aquatics helped ....

We are up to 4 babies, and 4 more eggs in the incubator. The next two are due to hatch by the end of this month, and Cosmo should lay her next 2 egg clutch around the 20th. I figure she will have a clutch in Sept, maybe one in October but more likely not. In the new year, I may or may not breed her. I might give her a break. I am definately going to try Ghost and Lucinda either way. Those two should make some  beautiful pattern babies.

I am debating pairing up Max and Charlie, or of I should try Red and Sylvester. We shall see....

Well the point tonight was sleep ... destress (still got rent issues) .... so I best get to that. I did spend some hands on time with Lucinda, which was good. It went smooth, even though she was determined to climb up onto my shoulder. Since I was not in the mood to hunt an escape, she was never up there long. I mean, who really wants to panic and hunt for a crestie? Seriously....

No comments:

Post a Comment