Tuesday, August 30, 2016

August 30 2016

Wow ... look at me! Posting 3 days in a row!

Well, the news today is another great meeting was had, and it is a true pleasure having a meeting about a gecko business with people who understand and appreciate reptiles .... that are not grossed out by them. It was a nice change to be in that space.

It turns out that they are going to be able to help in some awesome ways .... like expo funding which will give me the chance to get space at the bigger GTA expos .... like Ajax and Downsview, for example. They will work with me in makimg my business plan the best it can be, to make it into a viable business.

They had other funding ideas, and the more we talked, the more I realized that maybe ..... just maybe .... my hard work, my hours I put into the geckos, the money I put in at the expense of other things ... it was finally going to become a reality. I actually started crying...

Yeah, I know .... pathetic ....

I will be sitting at the computer a lot over the next week (as much as I can .... with coffee and Skype, of course too) to make some headway on new paperwork. A new set of spreadsheets for expenses and such starting now, and get a bank account set up strickly for business use.

As soon as I get the initial funding, I will be making a gecko payment and registering the business name!

Its still frightening to see the progress that has happened in such a short window of time ....

Luv from me and the kritters!

No comments:

Post a Comment