Friday, May 3, 2013

Time ....

When I think back over the past 15 months .... from when I got my first two boys (Elvis and George) ... I realize how much I have spent on this little venture of mine ... 2 geckos became 5 became 7 became 8 .... different sizes of terrariums as they grew (need 3 more too for latest growing critters) ... accessories ... and food food and more food ...

The amount of money that could easily have been put towards things like car repairs ... groceries ... gas ... tires .... things I am sure many would say I should have done instead of adding to my crew .... that I should have stayed with just the two boys ...

But you know what?


I don't regret it for a minute ... I think about the scenario once in a while, but then my thoughts quickly change to reflect how the time and money was SO well spent ... in the right way .... and I smile a bit ....


No comments:

Post a Comment