Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Update Aug 13

Well ther have been some positive things of late....

A few of thrm liked the banana flavored food, but more of them seem happy to be back on the regular stuff. In a couple of weeks I will see how they handle the mango flavor.

I have noticed that Sylvester is not so much "what ya doing?" in the mornings, and it would appear to have been a phase he went through. I am still waiting though to see if he is indeed a he or not. There seems to be no issue on what he will eat ... he devoured the food in front of him without a worry. He does seem to be making "friends" with Lady M in her tank that sits besde his, but as yet I am not sure if it is a best-buddies thing, or a making-eyes thing yet ... it may even be a territorial thing. It will take more time to know ....

Lady M has a habit of squaking at me when I go to handle her, but she is getting better at things. The last time I picked her up she didn't complain. Mind you, she was a bit distracted with her neighbour. She seems to be settling in just fine, eating and whatnot. The only odd ting is she runs for her hide when I spray them at night. I figure she will adapt sooner or later to this all ....

Ghost as well is settling in now, even though we were off to a slow start. It took a while for him to come out, and even then he would hide as soon as I came near or opened the tank door. He is eating more now, and he actually did't bolt when I opened the door to spray tonight. He just sat there, working on last night's food. I hope to soon be able to handle him, even if it is just a few minutes.....

Well thats it from me and the critter crew .... more vids and weight updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment