Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Nov 6, 2013

Well, since my attempts to stop Ravyn from making googly-snack eyes at the crtters has pretty much failed, I have decided to let them figure it out. Neither her nor them are going to be gotten rid of, so they might as well learn to accept the way things run here.

As a side note, Ravyn is doing her nightly crack-head routine (aka running like her butt is on fire from one room to the other) while I am typing this. I can hear the loss of traction on corners, and am very gld for the small rug in the hallway. Even so, there are still thuds to be heard....

I took advantage of Ravyn being elsewhere (aka eyeing the other critters) and did some hands-on time with Lady M. She was not too jumpy, but MAN she has grown! I am going to have to do a weigh-in on them all soon .....

No comments:

Post a Comment